Melodramatic

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I simply love Kinder Surprise. I love, Love, LOVE! My lil sister bought the 3s and kindly gave me one.

I remember ages ago when the Sjaichudin family were on a trip in Australia, and the coach ride to Gold Coast from I-can't-remember-where was freaking long, we, the kids at least, survived on Kinder Surprise. Well so much for being a chocoholic, I really just wanted the toys. You know the surprise toys imbedded inside the milk/white chocolate egg. Things were so bad, that we bought Kinder Surprise in bulk, then threw the delectable chocolate just to get our hands on the toys.

Today's Kinder Surprise's surprise is a 15 piece puzzle of a zoo. Yay, I was so good I finished it real fast. Ok, maybe I had help. SO WHAT?!

I LOVE Kinder Surprise! Oh did I mention I LOVE Kinder Bueno too! Oh My God, ORGASMIC! They are distributed from the same company Ferrero Canada Ltd. along with Ferrero Rocher, (another lovely chocolate), Tic Tac and others...

Oh the Movie Chocolat starring Johnny Depp... If you haven caught it, you should, like seriously!

KINDER SURPRISE MAKES ME VERY HAPPY!

Ok, I should really stop.


posted by PURE @ 1:11 am.

melodramatic

archives

backtalk


Blog tracker