Today's officially the 1st day of school. But since the 1st week consists of no tutorials, I'm free for the day!
So, my 1st entry since I've reached...
I'm alright people! Surprisingly I don't miss much anymore. The 1st week was horrible but then I learnt to enjoy the peace, the alone time I get and the uncertainties I still have of this city.
I don't take much pictures though, because firstly I can't upload photos to my laptop due to insufficient space and secondly, pictures just seem to lose its meaning without my close friends. I hate taking pictures alone with backgrounds, I hate taking photos and acting all chummy with friends I just met and bankgrounds alone are redundant.
So now you know. Please be patient while I rectify the 1st problem.
Things I still can't get used to:
1. Shops close @ 5pm except Thurs where they close at 9pm/ City only Fridays till 9pm.
2. Asian food DO NOT taste like asian food.
3. The days pass by quickly, and it gets dark by 530pm.
4. Even buses have schedules. BUT at 15min intervals. damn.
5. Some things are just freaking too expensive here. i.e. A normal tissue box here costs A$2.
6. I can forgo rice for chicken KEBAB with lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion, BBQ sauce, Hot Chili sauce in a wrap. Delish.
That's about it. More places to explore, more things to see.
posted by PURE @ 12:03 am.