Guys get turned on by girls with huge boobs, smooth legs, great smiles, hourglass figure.... blah blah blah....................
I, on the other hand, get turned on by guys who can dance. But not just any dance mind you. It has to be sensuous, yet gentlemenly and definitely nothing raunchy.
Well, SALSA is it.
I had my 2nd dance class today, and boy did I had tons of fun. My wonderful partner was a guy (not boy, because he was a gentleman) from Peru. And since Salsa is like the dance in his country, he could shakeeee it. We were taught basic salsa moves and some spins and twirls but with him it was just easy. The more I didn't think of how to execute the right steps, the more my bumbums shake it.
And which guy offers to get you a drink when u decide to take a break? Not any Singaporean guys I'm sure..
After our lil break/chat, we went back to Salsa. He was so accommodating to my silly steps, and made Salsa so fun with his sleek moves, that I didn't mind a guy I met less than an hour getting so close I could smell his cologne. I mean, seriously, which guy would try to make the girl look good instead of himself when he can actually Salsa? He did.
I can't wait for dance class next week.
posted by PURE @ 8:24 pm.