Melodramatic

Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's raining tonight, like any other night back home. The rhythmic patter as I glismped out my balcony seemed familiar yet unfamiliar all together. I wonder if it is the same back there. We used to like the rain, hopping and giggling madly as it coincides with the end of our exams. And how we shivered when we stepped into the SBS bus, with people staring at us. Like lighting, various random thoughts flashes - my bed by the window, my piano, my friends.

I used to lie on my back, just gazing at the blue sky, the white fluffs forming shapes, and how dawn reached dusk quickly when I was with you. A glance then, meant so much to me but not anymore. And how my heart used to race in the inital 10 minutes of your presence. I'm free, so free...

At my desk, glancing at the carpark, the constant rain, fingers still peeling at my bleeding lips.


posted by PURE @ 5:21 pm.

melodramatic

archives

backtalk


Blog tracker