I have a friend named Pamm. She used to be known as The-Girl-Who-Had-No-Friends cos' she always hung out with us, meaning the 02 gang, and not her own classmates.
But that's all in the past!
Now she's my Sunday Friend!
Dear Pamm is in Melbourne, while I'm here in Brisbane. But every sunday, we will have our weekly dosage of one another and try to beat one another at tagging each other's blog. And then the weeks seem to pass faster, and before we both know it, it's time to go home.
It's funny how we met, through G. And then how we entered the same class and now we've gone our separate ways. She into design, and I, into journalism/english.
But I'll see you soon Sunday Friend, next sunday, and the next until we graduate.
***
i have a sunday fren and my sunday fren named melly! which reminds you of belly. but i reckon she does not hav one. i wonder melly liks to eat jelly? or maybe ham? anyway me love my SUNDAY fren... not becos she says i have no frens. but she's sweet lik lollis.
- from Pamm
posted by PURE @ 12:00 am.