Melodramatic

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I didn't get better over the days, the weeks. I simply learn to ignore, to numb the gnawing feeling. Cos' slowly but surely one forgets. Why bother, I thought. Because maybe I'm the one doing all the thinking, the one badgering with the countless 'what ifs', the one reading all the signs wrongly (yet again). Why bother, really. Because I've been there, done that. And came out alive, yet losing a part of my heart. So then I learn to simply turn around and smile with a bleeding heart.

She also said, "Think with your heart." How I asked? To think is to perform a logical act, but with my heart, all answers are illogical. Quite an oxymoron don't you think?

The truth requires no part of the brain. So here I'm writing, not thinking, just typing. And I know you know.

I like tulips.


posted by PURE @ 1:49 am.

melodramatic

archives

backtalk


Blog tracker