Melodramatic

Saturday, April 28, 2007

HABBY BIRD-DAY
cos birdies are cute, and you have one too.

I don't think we've been there for one another much,
cos' maybe there wasn't much hardship to begin with.
But I feel the bond, our own special lil' brotherly-sisterly bond.
You're the only guy I can really go shopping with, a fact I love.
And whenever your friends see us together, they'd think I'm your girlfriend...
Which is pretty wicked but sweet at the same time.
There's still a long way for us to go, and I wonder how that will turn out.
But I know for sure that I will have someone, always.
And the thought alone is comforting.
I remember when we were young, you always were the smarter geeky kid,
while at the same time, always bullied by Joe. *haha
We raced our bicycles down the corridors,
and we played at the playground, the one with the sand and swing.
I'd sit and watch you at Taekwondo practices,
while you never caught my ballet.
And our weekly tormenting swimming lessons...
I miss it, all of it.

There's so much more to say, but let's leave it at these sweet memories.

Just one more, knowledge begets success and the best is yet to be.
*wink


posted by PURE @ 2:03 am.

melodramatic

archives

backtalk


Blog tracker