I want to be able to talk openly with you; to share my thoughts and dreams and feelings, knowing I won't be judged. Is this all a facade? Cos' I've tried understanding, tried looking from your point of view, tried giving you the benefit of the doubt. But I think I've tried enough. I hate that lil' something you do, that annoying habit. I can't exactly put a finger to it... that thing you do that irks me, but I feel it. I feel it deep within me. I won't tell you, cos' I'm not one to tell of such things.
But somehow, I hope you know of it. I hope for a fairy to gently whisper it to you, like flutters of her wings, gentle yet purposeful. And then you get it, finally, but hopefully you won't feel a thing, cos you're too frail to take the fall.
But to just know of it. That's all I really want.
posted by PURE @ 8:45 pm.