Someone should probably coined the phrase
'he did a Gnet'. Or something like 'he pulled a Gnet on me'. Cos' all you students, one day, would definitely need to use this phrase sooner or later. And it'll just be too damn long winded to whine to another friend and another, what your group mate/s did. Trust me. Cos' I thought doing a project with *coughs* G was tough enough, but no, I was rudely awaken by Mr. W. I shall stick to Mr. W, cos' even though he pulled a Gnet on me, he did apologise and thus I shall be sweet and grant him anonymity.
So anyways, what does the phrase mean? It simply means;
"a person whom is unable to adhere to the concept of time and thus literally forces the other group mate/s to just sit like ducks. "
Cos' being a responsible student, and I assume all students should be, I am not able to rest until a research report is edited, formatted, collated, and edited again. Therefore, you do not rest, take a break or worse, sleep while doing the report the night before submission. It's simply unethical. Especially if the report is 40% of your entire module.
Just for the record, Mr. W did stay awake till, say, 3am until I totally lost contact with him (but that actually just reads, he fell asleep) and I promptly waited till 5am before i totally K.O.
Lucky me, cos' he managed to email me his stuff at 8.30am. And after another round of editing, I managed to hand in the report on time.
So my dear friends, I've saved you an entire 5minutes of your life explaining to your friends what atrocious behaviour that can happen during a group project.
So use it.
p.s. GG, you know I love you! =)
p.s.s. Mr. W is an Australian male.
posted by PURE @ 3:04 pm.