Melodramatic

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I learned a lot while here; a few things about me, and other random things.
I learned I could survive without rice, and bread is my substitute.
I learned I can survive without watching tele but hardly a day without my laptop.
I learned that some friendships/relationships work better when the other is an ocean away.
I learned that even with that much of freedom, I'm still one with 'high moral standards'.
I learned that I enjoy re-runs of dramas, cos' I never seem to remember.
I learned that with a couple of friends, my time here is just that more worthwhile.
I learned that ME time is something I've come to treasure so much.
I learned that I don't conform easily yet I quickly adapt.

Sometimes being away is really an odd way to learn so much.


posted by PURE @ 2:15 pm.

melodramatic

archives

backtalk


Blog tracker